Currently, CCN provides brand protection for over 1200 companies, including 46 Global 500 enterprises. Our mission is to forge a system for reliability and added value of worldwide products by providing anti-counterfeiting protection, distribution management, and digital marketing for enterprises.
It is our conviction that with our endeavor, we are able to protect brand value by curbing counterfeits circulation, assisting in building an integrated quality tracing system, and helping enterprises establish direct connection with consumers.
We firmly believe that our team members play crucial part in achieving this vision. If you would like to work among elite colleagues and put your talent to good use, join us to fulfill our promise to society, enterprises and consumers.
.net Project Manager(Eenglish)
1. Analyze and confirm needs with customer;
2. Control project process (plan, schedule, resources, risks, costs, changes, specifications);
3. Coordinate and organize project resources;
4. Communicate and negotiate project information to others;
1. Above three years’ work experience in project design and development, can use English as working language;
2. Have independent and complete work experience in large projects’ management;
3. Familiar with .NET framework, B / S development, C / S development, database, interface;
4. Familiar with core development and needs analysis, and able to confer with customers directly to help to promote sales;
5. Strong sense of responsibility, high initiative, and able to work under pressure;